Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snowflake Frosted Bus Stop



Location: Bus Stop at the NW corner of Park Place Mall
Mediums and Methodology: IKEA curtain 'paper'cuts, old Converse shoebox, thread. Packing tape, and a helluva lot of sneakiness.

This project was rushed beyond imaging, I started just this morning. The first bus stop I had in mind had been temporarily discontinued, and my second choice had more people at it then I would have liked. I had to settle for a dingy brown bus stop. My poster wouldn't stick to the perforated metal of this one, and will probably have fallen down by now. Two buses stopped by while I was in the process, which was terrifying, but I played it cool with my innocent and charming smiles.

What's more, my box of free snow was unceremoniously stuffed in a trash can. I rescued it, but really people, why stick a box of snow in the trash? You won't find it that often here in Tucson.
Happy holidays from Syzygy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THERE ARE MORE POSTS! THE ART DOESN'T STOP HERE!

CLICK ON THAT 'OLDER POSTS' BUTTON UP THERE ^ :)