Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Long Time, No See.

Hello hello, my devoted and close-knit fan base. :)

It goes without saying that I haven't done any street art for months and months and months- waay too long for the poor Tucson streets to be without me. Which is why I have returned.
That, and the fact that as my ridiculously incredible and busy summer internship and fall play are now over, I feel empty inside and have nothing to devote myself to. So back to the thing I love most.....


Mother-flipping Street Art!



And since I seem to have cultivated the desire to blog about other things, you may find the occasional movie review, art+design low down, fashion shoot, photography, short film, music video, recipe, story, etc etc, and the like, on this blog. But I'm not making any promises. :)

A little something I did today...



From the rather dormant and yet still glorious You Are Beautiful project.
www.you-are-beautiful.com
"You Are Beautiful is a simple, powerful statement aspiring to create moments of positive self-realization. The intention behind the message is to be received as a simple act of kindness, and innovative approach to a fundamental concept.
The vision of the You Are Beautiful campaign is to focus on the utmost truth that unites us as people: each individual is intriguing, complex and beautiful. With this realization, we are impelled to pass it along. Not following the status quo or daily norm, the objective is to look for a new manner to engage one another on a deep, meaningful level, creating a new methodology of unified social conciousness."
-from You Are Beautiful

This project has been taken up by people all over the world. It has spread in many forms- ranging from these simple stickers in the most common of places, to huge, collaborative, public installation pieces. But the message is always the same- You are, truly, beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THERE ARE MORE POSTS! THE ART DOESN'T STOP HERE!

CLICK ON THAT 'OLDER POSTS' BUTTON UP THERE ^ :)